COLUMBIA, SC – Tina Cundari has been elected to serve a four-year term on the College of Charleston Foundation Board.
The Foundation promotes programs of education, research, student development, and faculty development for the College of Charleston.
“As a graduate of the College of Charleston, I am honored to serve on the Foundation board,” said Cundari. “I am deeply grateful for the education I received at the College and for the relationships I formed while there. I look forward to giving back to a school that gave me so much.”
Tina was most recently named a 2016 Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year by the South Carolina Bar for her outstanding commitment to volunteer legal services to indigent clients, and has been named a South Carolina Super Lawyer in business litigation and a Best Lawyer in America in appellate practice. She is a former chair of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia and past president of the John Belton O’Neall American Inn of Court.
Tina is a member of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, and practices in the areas of commercial litigation, professional liability and ethics, securities and FINRA, and appellate advocacy.
Celebrating 20 Years
Sowell Gray is proud to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. Since day one, leadership, accomplishment and service have kept us growing strong. We plan to mark this important milestone with a yearlong celebration of giving back to our community. Learn More
- Haigler named to The State’s ’20 under 40’ class of 2018
- Montgomery invited to join International Association of Defense Counsel
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys write new book on legal malpractice in SC
- Haigler and Tyson named honorees for Leadership in Law Awards
- Attorney Sam Wellborn joins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Jordan, Richardson named members of Sowell Gray Robinson
- SC Bar Foundation honors Betsy Gray with DuRant award
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany