COLUMBIA, S.C. – Sowell Gray Robinson has been included in the 2018 edition of “Best Law Firms,” a U.S. News-Best Lawyers publication that recognizes the top practices in the nation.
Sowell Gray Robinson received a Tier 1 ranking in eight practice areas:
- Commercial Litigation
- Energy Regulatory Law
- Insurance Law
- Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (Telecom, Energy)
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers.
The firm was also recognized in eight other areas: Administrative/Regulatory Law; Appellate Practice; Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships); Litigation – Construction; Litigation – Environmental; Utilities Law and Banking and Finance Law.
To be eligible for a ranking, law firms must have at least one lawyer included in Best Lawyers. Recently, Best Lawyers in America selected 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys for inclusion in the 2018 edition. They were Grady Beard, Kevin Bell, Tina Cundari, Frank Ellerbe, Kevin Garrison, Betsy Gray, Becky Laffitte, Wilson McDonald, Bill Metzger, Biff Sowell, Kerk Spong, Bobby Stepp, Monty Todd and Cal Watson.
About Sowell Gray Robinson Stepp & Laffitte, LLC
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Robinson Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, is a South Carolina law firm that offers a tailored, hands-on approach. It provides business transactional and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. The firm’s 29 attorneys serve clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit http://sowellgray.com/.
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany
- Sowell Gray Robinson named to 2018 Best Law Firms
- Paralegal Kim Woodworth rejoins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Comp Camp 2017
- Dara Carmichael’s 6th Anniversary
- Rachel Hutchens joins Sowell Gray Robinson as associate
- Cheryl Matheny’s 18th Anniversary
- YLD Federal Court Mentoring Lunch, 9-18-17