20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Grady Beard
Raising money for Kids’ Chance
Why did you choose this project?
Every year, thousands of workers are disabled by on-the-job injuries in South Carolina. Tragically, many of those workers lose their lives. It’s the families and, in particular, the children who are many times forgotten when these losses occur. That’s why we wanted to help by having a fundraiser for Kids’ Chance. This organization provides scholarships to children of parents that have been injured or died from a workers’ compensation accident. We’re proud to help these children pursue their education, reach their goals, and fulfill their dreams for the future. Learn more at kidschancesc.org.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Haigler named to The State’s ’20 under 40’ class of 2018
- Montgomery invited to join International Association of Defense Counsel
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys write new book on legal malpractice in SC
- Haigler and Tyson named honorees for Leadership in Law Awards
- Attorney Sam Wellborn joins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Jordan, Richardson named members of Sowell Gray Robinson
- SC Bar Foundation honors Betsy Gray with DuRant award
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany