COLUMBIA, S.C. – Columbia native Rachel M. Hutchens has joined Sowell Gray Robinson law firm as an associate.
Rachel focuses her practice on litigation involving premises liability, automobile torts and insurance coverage, as well as personal injury defense. She also has experience in commercial leasing and transitions for corporate clients.
She graduated magna cum laude from Wofford College in 2006, receiving her bachelor’s degree in English and History. She then attended the University of South Carolina School of Law, where she served as a constitutional law tutor and was a member of the ABA Real Property Probate and Trust Law Journal. Rachel earned her Juris Doctor in 2009.
In 2009, she became a member of the South Carolina Bar and subsequently served as law clerk to the Honorable Dennis Shedd in the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. Before joining Sowell Gray Robinson, she practiced in Columbia with another law firm for five years.
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany
- Sowell Gray Robinson named to 2018 Best Law Firms
- Paralegal Kim Woodworth rejoins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Comp Camp 2017
- Dara Carmichael’s 6th Anniversary
- Rachel Hutchens joins Sowell Gray Robinson as associate
- Cheryl Matheny’s 18th Anniversary
- YLD Federal Court Mentoring Lunch, 9-18-17