20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Rob Tyson
Supporting Happy Wheels
Why did you choose this project?
I know first-hand what it’s like for a child to be in the hospital. That is why I wanted to help make their time there a little more joyful. I discovered a not-for-profit organization called Happy Wheels. They provide toys and books to all inpatient children at Children’s Hospitals throughout the state. The patients and their families are so grateful to know that there are people who care enough to provide a small token to bring a little happiness.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Montgomery invited to join International Association of Defense Counsel
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys write new book on legal malpractice in SC
- Haigler and Tyson named honorees for Leadership in Law Awards
- Attorney Sam Wellborn joins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Jordan, Richardson named members of Sowell Gray Robinson
- SC Bar Foundation honors Betsy Gray with DuRant award
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany
- Sowell Gray Robinson named to 2018 Best Law Firms