20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Beth Richardson
The Schoolhouse to Courthouse Keys Program
for students at Eau Claire High School
Why did you choose this project?
It was an honor to sponsor a group of Eau Claire High School students for a tour of the Matthew J. Perry Federal Courthouse. I was able to organize this trip through the Federal Bar Association which runs a grant program called The Schoolhouse to Courthouse Keys Program. These students really want to be a part of something important and learn more about how the courts work. They were able to talk with judges and ask questions and learn more about Matthew J. Perry’s legacy. They left with a deeper knowledge of all the roles that are involved in the court system. This was a special time for students. They gained a more intimate view of the federal justice system and what the justice system does day in and day out.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Haigler named to The State’s ’20 under 40’ class of 2018
- Montgomery invited to join International Association of Defense Counsel
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys write new book on legal malpractice in SC
- Haigler and Tyson named honorees for Leadership in Law Awards
- Attorney Sam Wellborn joins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Jordan, Richardson named members of Sowell Gray Robinson
- SC Bar Foundation honors Betsy Gray with DuRant award
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany