20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Alexis Lindsay
Providing donations for Dress for Success
Why did you choose this project?
I wanted to do something to help women. Dress for Success is an international not-for-profit organization that empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
When these women who need a helping hand can choose an outfit from the Dress for Success showroom they feel empowered. I’ve seen how looking professional gives these women the confidence to succeed. That’s inspiring to know how something so small can make such a big impact. I’d like to thank everyone who donated so generously to this project.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Haigler named to The State’s ’20 under 40’ class of 2018
- Montgomery invited to join International Association of Defense Counsel
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys write new book on legal malpractice in SC
- Haigler and Tyson named honorees for Leadership in Law Awards
- Attorney Sam Wellborn joins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Jordan, Richardson named members of Sowell Gray Robinson
- SC Bar Foundation honors Betsy Gray with DuRant award
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany