The 2017 edition of the highly-regarded Chambers USA – America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, a directory of top lawyers and law firms, has ranked Sowell Gray Robinson Stepp & Lafitte, LLC among the nation’s best in general litigation.
Sowell Gray Robinson was named to Chambers USA’s “Band 1” listing in the category of general litigation. The firm’s litigators handle a wide variety of business issues, focusing on both complex commercial litigation and resolution of commercial disputes, and regularly litigate in all state and federal courts in South Carolina. Sowell Gray Robinson was first honored in Chambers USA in 2006.
“It is an honor to have our firm recognized again this year by Chambers USA,” said Sowell Gray Robinson managing member Cal Watson. “Our team of experienced litigators has strong legal capabilities as well as a firm commitment to our clients. It’s nice to have this acknowledgement.”
“Band 1” is the highest rating offered and is based on technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities valued by the client.
Chambers guides are the culmination of thousands of in-depth interviews by the largest research team of its kind and are trusted globally to objectively rank the world’s best lawyers and law firms. Chambers USA is carefully researched and widely considered to be the most reputable law firm directory in the world. Law firms and individual lawyers are ranked in bands from 1 – 6, with 1 being the best. For more information about Chambers USA – America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, visit www.chambersandpartners.com.
- Montgomery invited to join International Association of Defense Counsel
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys write new book on legal malpractice in SC
- Haigler and Tyson named honorees for Leadership in Law Awards
- Attorney Sam Wellborn joins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Jordan, Richardson named members of Sowell Gray Robinson
- SC Bar Foundation honors Betsy Gray with DuRant award
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany
- Sowell Gray Robinson named to 2018 Best Law Firms