COLUMBIA, S.C. – Sowell Gray Robinson Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
Gray is a practicing attorney and past president of the South Carolina Bar. She has been recognized by many groups for her contributions to the legal profession and is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, the American Bar Foundation and the Litigation Counsel of America.
Betsy has served on the Still Hopes Board of Trustees for a total of 7 years. Her interest in serving the retirement community is personal as well as community-minded. Betsy’s father was a distinguished resident of Still Hopes for 12 years.
“Betsy brings a wealth of talent and experience as well as personal insight to her role as chair of our Board,” said Danny Sanford, Executive Director and CEO of the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community. “We look forward to having her leadership, which will help us continue our legacy of providing an invigorating lifestyle for our residents.”
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany
- Sowell Gray Robinson named to 2018 Best Law Firms
- Paralegal Kim Woodworth rejoins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Comp Camp 2017
- Dara Carmichael’s 6th Anniversary
- Rachel Hutchens joins Sowell Gray Robinson as associate
- Cheryl Matheny’s 18th Anniversary
- YLD Federal Court Mentoring Lunch, 9-18-17