COLUMBIA, S.C. – Sowell Gray Robinson Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
Gray is a practicing attorney and past president of the South Carolina Bar. She has been recognized by many groups for her contributions to the legal profession and is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, the American Bar Foundation and the Litigation Counsel of America.
Betsy has served on the Still Hopes Board of Trustees for a total of 7 years. Her interest in serving the retirement community is personal as well as community-minded. Betsy’s father was a distinguished resident of Still Hopes for 12 years.
“Betsy brings a wealth of talent and experience as well as personal insight to her role as chair of our Board,” said Danny Sanford, Executive Director and CEO of the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community. “We look forward to having her leadership, which will help us continue our legacy of providing an invigorating lifestyle for our residents.”
- Montgomery invited to join International Association of Defense Counsel
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys write new book on legal malpractice in SC
- Haigler and Tyson named honorees for Leadership in Law Awards
- Attorney Sam Wellborn joins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Jordan, Richardson named members of Sowell Gray Robinson
- SC Bar Foundation honors Betsy Gray with DuRant award
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany
- Sowell Gray Robinson named to 2018 Best Law Firms