Columbia Business Monthly has named Betsy Gray to its 2017 Legal Elite of the Midlands. This recognition honors attorneys in the Midlands whom their peers consider outstanding in their practice area.
Ms. Gray, a member at Sowell Gray Robinson law firm in Columbia, was named to the honor in the category of Business Litigation.
This is the second year in a row that she has been recognized in this way.
About Columbia Business Monthly
Columbia Business Monthly is the go-to resource for Columbia business leaders, rising stars, entrepreneurs, and any people or groups that have a vested interest in the success of the Columbia business community. Learn more at http://www.columbiabusinessmonthly.com/.
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory