Columbia Business Monthly has named Betsy Gray to its 2017 Legal Elite of the Midlands. This recognition honors attorneys in the Midlands whom their peers consider outstanding in their practice area.
Ms. Gray, a member at Sowell Gray Robinson law firm in Columbia, was named to the honor in the category of Business Litigation.
This is the second year in a row that she has been recognized in this way.
About Columbia Business Monthly
Columbia Business Monthly is the go-to resource for Columbia business leaders, rising stars, entrepreneurs, and any people or groups that have a vested interest in the success of the Columbia business community. Learn more at http://www.columbiabusinessmonthly.com/.
- Montgomery invited to join International Association of Defense Counsel
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys write new book on legal malpractice in SC
- Haigler and Tyson named honorees for Leadership in Law Awards
- Attorney Sam Wellborn joins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Jordan, Richardson named members of Sowell Gray Robinson
- SC Bar Foundation honors Betsy Gray with DuRant award
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany
- Sowell Gray Robinson named to 2018 Best Law Firms