COLUMBIA, S.C. – Super Lawyers® once again named Sowell Gray Robinson member Betsy Gray as one of the top ten attorneys in South Carolina.
This marks the sixth time she has received this recognition. This year also marks the 11th time she has been recognized by Super Lawyers in the practice area of business litigation. As reported previously, she was one of nine Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys named in their respective practice areas for 2018.
Super Lawyers selects the top lawyers in South Carolina each year by way of a process involving peer nomination, independent research and peer evaluation. Then, it also recognizes the very top lawyers out of all those named as Super Lawyers. And Betsy Gray is in that select best-of-the-best group for 2018.
“This tells us what we knew already about Betsy, but it’s always gratifying to see her recognized this way by her peers,” said Sowell Gray Robinson managing member Cal Watson.
Click here to learn more about the selection process for Super Lawyers.
- Sowell Gray Robinson named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- Betsy Gray named among top ten Super Lawyers for 2018 in South Carolina
- Amendments to SC Appellate Court Rules
- Nine Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys named Super Lawyers for 2018; five named Rising Stars
- Rob Tyson named Lawyer of the Year for 2018 by S.C. Lawyers Weekly
- Haigler named to The State’s ’20 under 40’ class of 2018
- Montgomery invited to join International Association of Defense Counsel
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys write new book on legal malpractice in SC