COLUMBIA, SC — Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce attorneys Alexis Lindsay and Michael Montgomery have been highlighted as Rising Stars in the 2016 edition of South Carolina Super Lawyers®. The annual publication is distributed to attorneys and law schools across the United States, reaching more than 13 million readers annually.
Rising Stars are up-and-coming attorneys who are either younger than 40 or who have been practicing for 10 years or fewer. Lindsay and Montgomery are both being honored as business litigators. The Rising Star designation is a new honor for both attorneys.
Lindsay’s practice areas at Sowell Gray include business litigation, probate litigation, and professional liability. Montgomery focuses his practice in areas involving premises liability, automobile and trucking torts, insurance coverage, and product liability.
Selection to the annual Super Lawyers guide is based on peer nominations, independent research and a review by attorneys in the same practice areas. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators.
In addition to Lindsay and Montgomery, seven Sowell Gray members were named 2016 Super Lawyers.
Celebrating 20 Years
Sowell Gray is proud to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. Since day one, leadership, accomplishment and service have kept us growing strong. We plan to mark this important milestone with a yearlong celebration of giving back to our community. Learn More
- Jasmine Smith receives President’s Award from South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms