COLUMBIA, SC — Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce attorneys Alexis Lindsay and Michael Montgomery have been highlighted as Rising Stars in the 2016 edition of South Carolina Super Lawyers®. The annual publication is distributed to attorneys and law schools across the United States, reaching more than 13 million readers annually.
Rising Stars are up-and-coming attorneys who are either younger than 40 or who have been practicing for 10 years or fewer. Lindsay and Montgomery are both being honored as business litigators. The Rising Star designation is a new honor for both attorneys.
Lindsay’s practice areas at Sowell Gray include business litigation, probate litigation, and professional liability. Montgomery focuses his practice in areas involving premises liability, automobile and trucking torts, insurance coverage, and product liability.
Selection to the annual Super Lawyers guide is based on peer nominations, independent research and a review by attorneys in the same practice areas. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators.
In addition to Lindsay and Montgomery, seven Sowell Gray members were named 2016 Super Lawyers.
Celebrating 20 Years
Sowell Gray is proud to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. Since day one, leadership, accomplishment and service have kept us growing strong. We plan to mark this important milestone with a yearlong celebration of giving back to our community. Learn More
- Paul Hoefer named to John Belton O’Neall American Inn of Court
- Sowell Gray Robinson is pleased to welcome new associate Molly McDonald
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.