COLUMBIA, SC – Tina Cundari has been elected to serve a four-year term on the College of Charleston Foundation Board.
The Foundation promotes programs of education, research, student development, and faculty development for the College of Charleston.
“As a graduate of the College of Charleston, I am honored to serve on the Foundation board,” said Cundari. “I am deeply grateful for the education I received at the College and for the relationships I formed while there. I look forward to giving back to a school that gave me so much.”
Tina was most recently named a 2016 Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year by the South Carolina Bar for her outstanding commitment to volunteer legal services to indigent clients, and has been named a South Carolina Super Lawyer in business litigation and a Best Lawyer in America in appellate practice. She is a former chair of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia and past president of the John Belton O’Neall American Inn of Court.
Tina is a member of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, and practices in the areas of commercial litigation, professional liability and ethics, securities and FINRA, and appellate advocacy.
Celebrating 20 Years
Sowell Gray is proud to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. Since day one, leadership, accomplishment and service have kept us growing strong. We plan to mark this important milestone with a yearlong celebration of giving back to our community. Learn More
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms
- Gibbs Leaphart, Jr. named member of Sowell Gray Robinson
- Providing toys and books to Happy Wheels
- Sowell Gray and Robinson McFadden Merge