By Roland Franklin and Rob Tyson A recent United States Supreme Court decision significantly impacts redistricting litigation. In Alabama Legislative Black Caucus v. Alabama, No. 13-895 (slip op.) (Mar. 25, 2015), the Alabama Legislative Black Caucus (“Caucus”) and the Alabama Democratic Conference (“Conference”) challenged the lawfulness of Alabama’s 2012 redistricting plans. According to the Caucus […]
Tiffany Hendricks to Chair Supreme Court of South Carolina Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization
Congratulations to Tiffany Hendricks! She has been appointed Chairman of the Supreme Court of South Carolina Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization.
Bobby Stepp represented House Speaker Bobby Harrell in the Supreme Court on Wednesday. Click here to read an article published in The State Newspaper discussing the case.
- Jasmine Smith receives President’s Award from South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms