As Veterans Day approaches, we salute our military’s role in preserving the freedoms we sometimes take for granted. Every day members of our nation’s military serve on the front lines, risking their lives to protect the freedoms and democracy we enjoy. The South Carolina legal community is proud to serve and assist our veterans who […]
MidlandsBiz recently interviewed Cal Watson, the new president of the South Carolina Bar. Click here to listen to Cal discuss how the South Carolina Bar educates it’s members and the public on the legal profession and also hear Cal share his plans for the future of the South Carolina Bar.
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC managing member Cal Watson began his term as president of the South Carolina Bar on Thursday, May 8, 2014. He was sworn in by Chief Justice Jean Toal during the Bar’s House of Delegates meeting in Columbia, SC. A native of Bamberg, South Carolina, Watson earned […]
- Paul Hoefer named to John Belton O’Neall American Inn of Court
- Sowell Gray Robinson is pleased to welcome new associate Molly McDonald
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.