As Veterans Day approaches, we salute our military’s role in preserving the freedoms we sometimes take for granted. Every day members of our nation’s military serve on the front lines, risking their lives to protect the freedoms and democracy we enjoy. The South Carolina legal community is proud to serve and assist our veterans who […]
MidlandsBiz recently interviewed Cal Watson, the new president of the South Carolina Bar. Click here to listen to Cal discuss how the South Carolina Bar educates it’s members and the public on the legal profession and also hear Cal share his plans for the future of the South Carolina Bar.
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC managing member Cal Watson began his term as president of the South Carolina Bar on Thursday, May 8, 2014. He was sworn in by Chief Justice Jean Toal during the Bar’s House of Delegates meeting in Columbia, SC. A native of Bamberg, South Carolina, Watson earned […]
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory
- Jasmine Smith receives President’s Award from South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars