Please visit the South Carolina Bar website to learn more or to purchase Bobby Stepp’s online CLE “Don’t Raise Your Voice, Improve Your Argument”: Preparing For and Delivering an Excellent Oral Argument.
Rob Tyson, of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, has been selected to serve a term in the South Carolina Bar House of Delegates. Tyson was appointed to the House in 2008 and 2009 as a representative of the Government Law Section. This month he was elected by his peers to represent South Carolina’s 5th […]
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory