By Beth Burke Richardson Seven members of Sowell Gray’s appellate advocacy group devoted more than 870 hours (or approximately 22 forty-hour work weeks) to pro bono appellate work in the last two years. Through both service on the South Carolina Appellate Practice Project and appointment by the Discretionary Panel of the United States Court of […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC has been named a Pro Bono Law Firm of the Year by the South Carolina Bar. The firm received the award in recognition of its commitment to providing free legal advice and representation to people who cannot afford to hire a lawyer.
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory