COLUMBIA, S.C. – Fourteen Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys will be recognized in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, one of the oldest peer-reviewed publications covering the legal profession. And one of them, Frank Ellerbe, will be honored as Lawyer of the Year in the category of Litigation – Environmental. Here are the […]
Columbia Business Monthly has named Betsy Gray to its 2017 Legal Elite of the Midlands. This recognition honors attorneys in the Midlands whom their peers consider outstanding in their practice area. Ms. Gray, a member at Sowell Gray Robinson law firm in Columbia, was named to the honor in the category of Business Litigation. This […]
Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Sowell Gray Robinson Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community. Gray is a practicing attorney and past president of the South Carolina Bar. She has been recognized by many groups for her […]
Sowell Gray Attorneys Listed in 2017 Edition of Best Lawyers in America, Three Named “Lawyer of the Year”
COLUMBIA, SC – Eight Sowell Gray attorneys are recognized in the just-released 2017 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, one of the oldest peer-reviewed publications covering the legal profession. The list includes three attorneys designated Lawyer of the Year in their practice areas. Grady Beard was honored as Workers Compensation Law Lawyer of the […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Super Lawyers Magazine recognized seven members at Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC for inclusion in its 2016 edition. While this is the ninth consecutive year for six of the attorneys to appear on the Super Lawyers list, it is the first time Tina Cundari has been named a Super Lawyer. Tina […]
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory