COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, has been rated as a first-tier metropolitan firm in Best Law Firms, a US News-Best Lawyers publication that recognizes the top practices in the nation. Sowell Gray was recognized as a Tier One law firm in five areas:
COLUMBIA, SC – Seven members from Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte have been chosen for the 2012 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, an honor that recognizes them as among the top in their field. The Sowell Gray attorneys were highlighted in eight different categories.
COLUMBIA, SC – Eight lawyers from Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte have been chosen for the 2011 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, an honor that recognizes them as among the top in their field. The Sowell Gray attorneys were highlighted in several areas.
- Jasmine Smith receives President’s Award from South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms