COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, has been rated as a first-tier metropolitan firm in Best Law Firms, a US News-Best Lawyers publication that recognizes the top practices in the nation. Sowell Gray was recognized as a Tier One law firm in five areas:
COLUMBIA, SC – Seven members from Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte have been chosen for the 2012 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, an honor that recognizes them as among the top in their field. The Sowell Gray attorneys were highlighted in eight different categories.
COLUMBIA, SC – Eight lawyers from Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte have been chosen for the 2011 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, an honor that recognizes them as among the top in their field. The Sowell Gray attorneys were highlighted in several areas.
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory
- Jasmine Smith receives President’s Award from South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars