COLUMBIA, SC – Columbia Business Monthly has named three Sowell Gray members to the 2016 Legal Elite of the Midlands. This recognition honors attorneys in the Midlands whom their peers consider outstanding in their practice area.
Betsy Gray, Becky Laffitte and Monty Todd will be highlighted as Legal Elite in the August issue of Columbia Business Monthly. They are being recognized in the following categories:
Betsy Gray – Business Litigation, Banking & Finance
Becky Laffitte – Insurance
Monty Todd – Healthcare
Columbia Business Monthly is the go-to resource for Columbia business leaders, rising stars, entrepreneurs, and any people or groups that have a vested interest in the success of the Columbia business community. Learn more at Columbia Business Monthly.
Celebrating 20 Years
Sowell Gray is proud to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. Since day one, leadership, accomplishment and service have kept us growing strong. We plan to mark this important milestone with a yearlong celebration of giving back to our community. Learn More
- Paul Hoefer named to John Belton O’Neall American Inn of Court
- Sowell Gray Robinson is pleased to welcome new associate Molly McDonald
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.