COLUMBIA, SC – Columbia Business Monthly has named three Sowell Gray members to the 2016 Legal Elite of the Midlands. This recognition honors attorneys in the Midlands whom their peers consider outstanding in their practice area.
Betsy Gray, Becky Laffitte and Monty Todd will be highlighted as Legal Elite in the August issue of Columbia Business Monthly. They are being recognized in the following categories:
Betsy Gray – Business Litigation, Banking & Finance
Becky Laffitte – Insurance
Monty Todd – Healthcare
Columbia Business Monthly is the go-to resource for Columbia business leaders, rising stars, entrepreneurs, and any people or groups that have a vested interest in the success of the Columbia business community. Learn more at Columbia Business Monthly.
Celebrating 20 Years
Sowell Gray is proud to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. Since day one, leadership, accomplishment and service have kept us growing strong. We plan to mark this important milestone with a yearlong celebration of giving back to our community. Learn More
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory
- Jasmine Smith receives President’s Award from South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars