COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray attorney Beth Richardson has been elected to the board of trustees of Central Carolina Community Foundation.
The mission of Central Carolina Community Foundation is “to promote, facilitate, and increase philanthropy to create a sustainable impact within our community through responsible giving.”
“The Foundation serves as a catalyst for philanthropy in the Midlands, assisting individuals in meeting their charitable goals and connecting donors with individuals and nonprofit organizations in need within our community,” said Richardson. “I look forward to serving CCCF, which has a significant impact on the strength and prosperity of our community.”
Beth focuses her law practice on business and employment disputes, False Claims Act litigation, professional malpractice, and appellate law. Prior to joining Sowell Gray, Beth taught Advanced Legal Writing at the University of South Carolina School of Law and completed judicial clerkships in both the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Beth is passionate about her community, currently serving as chair to the board of directors of the New Morning Foundation, vice chair to the board of directors of East Point Academy, treasurer of the South Carolina Federal Bar Association, and secretary of the University Hill Neighborhood Association.
To learn more about Central Carolina Community Foundation, click here.
Celebrating 20 Years
Sowell Gray is proud to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. Since day one, leadership, accomplishment and service have kept us growing strong. We plan to mark this important milestone with a yearlong celebration of giving back to our community. Learn More
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory