COLUMBIA, SC – Super Lawyers Magazine recognized seven members at Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC for inclusion in its 2016 edition.
While this is the ninth consecutive year for six of the attorneys to appear on the Super Lawyers list, it is the first time Tina Cundari has been named a Super Lawyer. Tina was named a “Rising Star” in previous years, an honor given to attorneys age 40 or younger or those practicing for ten years or less.
- Tina Cundari – Business Litigation
- Betsy Gray – Business Litigation
- Becky Laffitte – Personal Injury Defense; Products
- Biff Sowell – General Litigation
- Bobby Stepp – Business Litigation
- Monty Todd – Personal Injury Defense; Medical Malpractice
- Cal Watson – Business Litigation
Super Lawyers are attorneys across more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selection is based on peer nominations, independent research and a review by attorneys in the same practice areas. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators. No more than five percent of the attorneys in the state were recognized in the 2016 South Carolina Super Lawyers list.
Celebrating 20 Years
Sowell Gray is proud to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. Since day one, leadership, accomplishment and service have kept us growing strong. We plan to mark this important milestone with a yearlong celebration of giving back to our community. Learn More
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms
- Gibbs Leaphart, Jr. named member of Sowell Gray Robinson
- Providing toys and books to Happy Wheels
- Sowell Gray and Robinson McFadden Merge