20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Rob Tyson
Supporting Happy Wheels
Why did you choose this project?
I know first-hand what it’s like for a child to be in the hospital. That is why I wanted to help make their time there a little more joyful. I discovered a not-for-profit organization called Happy Wheels. They provide toys and books to all inpatient children at Children’s Hospitals throughout the state. The patients and their families are so grateful to know that there are people who care enough to provide a small token to bring a little happiness.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Jasmine Smith receives President’s Award from South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms