20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Rob Tyson
Supporting Happy Wheels
Why did you choose this project?
I know first-hand what it’s like for a child to be in the hospital. That is why I wanted to help make their time there a little more joyful. I discovered a not-for-profit organization called Happy Wheels. They provide toys and books to all inpatient children at Children’s Hospitals throughout the state. The patients and their families are so grateful to know that there are people who care enough to provide a small token to bring a little happiness.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Attorney Sam Wellborn joins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Jordan, Richardson named members of Sowell Gray Robinson
- SC Bar Foundation honors Betsy Gray with DuRant award
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany
- Sowell Gray Robinson named to 2018 Best Law Firms
- Paralegal Kim Woodworth rejoins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Comp Camp 2017
- Dara Carmichael’s 6th Anniversary