20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Rob Tyson
Supporting Happy Wheels
Why did you choose this project?
I know first-hand what it’s like for a child to be in the hospital. That is why I wanted to help make their time there a little more joyful. I discovered a not-for-profit organization called Happy Wheels. They provide toys and books to all inpatient children at Children’s Hospitals throughout the state. The patients and their families are so grateful to know that there are people who care enough to provide a small token to bring a little happiness.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Paul Hoefer named to John Belton O’Neall American Inn of Court
- Sowell Gray Robinson is pleased to welcome new associate Molly McDonald
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.