News & Blog
COLUMBIA, SC – Tina Cundari has been elected to serve a four-year term on the College of Charleston Foundation Board. The Foundation promotes programs of education, research, student development, and faculty development for the College of Charleston. “As a graduate of the College of Charleston, I am honored to serve on the Foundation board,” said […]
Congratulations to Tina Cundari! Columbia Regional Business Report named Tina a 2016 Women to Watch Honoree.
By Rob Tyson Currently, there are a number of legal challenges to voting acts and practices enacted by a number of states. This National Public Radio article describes some of the major challenges currently pending in a number of states. The cases range from new requirements concerning voter identification to absentee voting and provisional ballots. […]
20 Years Strong Service Project: Attorney Bess DuRant Helping veterans with their legal needs. Why did you choose this project? Helping our nation’s veterans is important to me. I partnered with the South Carolina Appleseed Legal Justice Center for a free legal clinic for low income Midlands Veterans at the Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn VA […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray attorney Ben Gooding has been elected to the board of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia. “To be part of an organization that changes the lives of children facing adversity is an honor,” said Gooding. “These children will be our future leaders and I can’t think of a better […]
- Tina Cundari Elected to College of Charleston Foundation Board
- Tina Cundari named Women to Watch Honoree
- Lawyers 4 Vets: pro bono legal clinic
- Ben Gooding elected to Board of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia
- Sowell Gray Attorney Beth Richardson elected to Central Carolina Community Foundation Board of Trustees
- Sowell Gray Members Recognized by Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Ranked in Chambers USA for Eleventh Consecutive Year
- Need help preparing for the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals?