20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Becky Laffitte
Mentoring USC Salkehatchie Student Group
Why did you choose this project?
As a native of Allendale, SC, USC Salkehatchie holds a special place in my heart. The campus plays a vital role in the community and is a lifeline for many who may have no other options for higher education. I was recently honored by the opportunity to mentor a student group from the college at Allendale First Baptist, my home church. I spoke to them on the importance of faith, persistence and belief in the possibilities of a bright future.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms
- Gibbs Leaphart, Jr. named member of Sowell Gray Robinson