COLUMBIA, SC – Vordman Carlisle “Lisle” Traywick, III has joined Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC as an associate.
A native of Columbia, South Carolina, Lisle graduated cum laude from Wofford College in 2011, receiving his bachelor’s degree in government with a concentration in political thought and a minor in economics. In 2014, he earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law, where he served as Editor in Chief of the South Carolina Law Review and tutored in legal writing.
Prior to joining Sowell Gray, Lisle served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable H. Bruce Williams at the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the Honorable David C. Norton at the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina.
Lisle is a member of the South Carolina Bar’s Judicial Qualifications Committee and the South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division, serving on committees for Professional Development and Publications and Marketing. He has served as a volunteer judge for the South Carolina Moot Court Bar for the past three years and mentors third-year law students at the University of South Carolina School of Law.
“Sowell Gray is fortunate to have Lisle as a new addition to our team of lawyers,” said managing member Cal Watson. “His writing skills and experience as a judicial law clerk will help him serve our clients well.”
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms
- Gibbs Leaphart, Jr. named member of Sowell Gray Robinson