20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Bess DuRant
Helping veterans with their legal needs.
Why did you choose this project?
Helping our nation’s veterans is important to me. I partnered with the South Carolina Appleseed Legal Justice Center for a free legal clinic for low income Midlands Veterans at the Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn VA Medical Center. I was able to give legal advice and assistance. I can’t think of anything more rewarding than giving back to these veterans who have given so much to our country.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory