20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Bess DuRant
Helping veterans with their legal needs.
Why did you choose this project?
Helping our nation’s veterans is important to me. I partnered with the South Carolina Appleseed Legal Justice Center for a free legal clinic for low income Midlands Veterans at the Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn VA Medical Center. I was able to give legal advice and assistance. I can’t think of anything more rewarding than giving back to these veterans who have given so much to our country.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms
- Gibbs Leaphart, Jr. named member of Sowell Gray Robinson