20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Bess DuRant
Helping veterans with their legal needs.
Why did you choose this project?
Helping our nation’s veterans is important to me. I partnered with the South Carolina Appleseed Legal Justice Center for a free legal clinic for low income Midlands Veterans at the Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn VA Medical Center. I was able to give legal advice and assistance. I can’t think of anything more rewarding than giving back to these veterans who have given so much to our country.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany
- Sowell Gray Robinson named to 2018 Best Law Firms
- Paralegal Kim Woodworth rejoins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Comp Camp 2017
- Dara Carmichael’s 6th Anniversary
- Rachel Hutchens joins Sowell Gray Robinson as associate
- Cheryl Matheny’s 18th Anniversary
- YLD Federal Court Mentoring Lunch, 9-18-17