20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Biff Sowell
A helping hand for Hollywood, SC
Why did you choose this project?
Many times someone in our rural communities needs some legal advice but don’t where to turn. Each year in July members from Shandon United Methodist Church conducts a mission to the small town of Hollywood, SC to assist with building homes, help with minor repairs and to conduct a Bible school. This year, it was a privilege and a blessing for me and my law partner Rob Tyson to assist our home church with their missionary work by providing free legal advice to a few Hollywood, SC residents.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory
- Jasmine Smith receives President’s Award from South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars