20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Biff Sowell
A helping hand for Hollywood, SC
Why did you choose this project?
Many times someone in our rural communities needs some legal advice but don’t where to turn. Each year in July members from Shandon United Methodist Church conducts a mission to the small town of Hollywood, SC to assist with building homes, help with minor repairs and to conduct a Bible school. This year, it was a privilege and a blessing for me and my law partner Rob Tyson to assist our home church with their missionary work by providing free legal advice to a few Hollywood, SC residents.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Jasmine Smith receives President’s Award from South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms