20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Will Jordan
An afternoon at Town Theatre for the Palmetto Place Children’s Shelter residents.
Why did you choose this project?
Palmetto Place Children’s Shelter is a safe haven for abused and neglected children and homeless teens throughout the state of South Carolina. They provide a safe and nurturing environment where children have access to after-school programs, tutoring, recreational and social activities. Being able to give back to this organization and the children who receive help there was very meaningful. Taking them to the Town Theatre to see The Addam’s Family musical allowed these kids to leave their worries behind and just have fun for a few hours. I’m proud to be able to have helped in some small way.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory