20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Will Jordan
An afternoon at Town Theatre for the Palmetto Place Children’s Shelter residents.
Why did you choose this project?
Palmetto Place Children’s Shelter is a safe haven for abused and neglected children and homeless teens throughout the state of South Carolina. They provide a safe and nurturing environment where children have access to after-school programs, tutoring, recreational and social activities. Being able to give back to this organization and the children who receive help there was very meaningful. Taking them to the Town Theatre to see The Addam’s Family musical allowed these kids to leave their worries behind and just have fun for a few hours. I’m proud to be able to have helped in some small way.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms
- Gibbs Leaphart, Jr. named member of Sowell Gray Robinson