20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorneys Lisle Traywick and Jasmine Smith
Helping students learn why voting matters
Why did you choose this project?
Voting matters, but not everyone realizes it. We wanted to help young citizens understand the importance of every vote. It was a great experience for the students and they came away with a better appreciation for their role in an election and the significance of their vote.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany
- Sowell Gray Robinson named to 2018 Best Law Firms
- Paralegal Kim Woodworth rejoins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Comp Camp 2017
- Dara Carmichael’s 6th Anniversary
- Rachel Hutchens joins Sowell Gray Robinson as associate
- Cheryl Matheny’s 18th Anniversary
- YLD Federal Court Mentoring Lunch, 9-18-17