20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorneys Lisle Traywick and Jasmine Smith
Helping students learn why voting matters
Why did you choose this project?
Voting matters, but not everyone realizes it. We wanted to help young citizens understand the importance of every vote. It was a great experience for the students and they came away with a better appreciation for their role in an election and the significance of their vote.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory
- Jasmine Smith receives President’s Award from South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars