20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorneys Lisle Traywick and Jasmine Smith
Helping students learn why voting matters
Why did you choose this project?
Voting matters, but not everyone realizes it. We wanted to help young citizens understand the importance of every vote. It was a great experience for the students and they came away with a better appreciation for their role in an election and the significance of their vote.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Paul Hoefer named to John Belton O’Neall American Inn of Court
- Sowell Gray Robinson is pleased to welcome new associate Molly McDonald
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.