20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Alexis Lindsay
Providing donations for Dress for Success
Why did you choose this project?
I wanted to do something to help women. Dress for Success is an international not-for-profit organization that empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
When these women who need a helping hand can choose an outfit from the Dress for Success showroom they feel empowered. I’ve seen how looking professional gives these women the confidence to succeed. That’s inspiring to know how something so small can make such a big impact. I’d like to thank everyone who donated so generously to this project.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory
- Jasmine Smith receives President’s Award from South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA