20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Alexis Lindsay
Providing donations for Dress for Success
Why did you choose this project?
I wanted to do something to help women. Dress for Success is an international not-for-profit organization that empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
When these women who need a helping hand can choose an outfit from the Dress for Success showroom they feel empowered. I’ve seen how looking professional gives these women the confidence to succeed. That’s inspiring to know how something so small can make such a big impact. I’d like to thank everyone who donated so generously to this project.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory