20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Alexis Lindsay
Providing donations for Dress for Success
Why did you choose this project?
I wanted to do something to help women. Dress for Success is an international not-for-profit organization that empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
When these women who need a helping hand can choose an outfit from the Dress for Success showroom they feel empowered. I’ve seen how looking professional gives these women the confidence to succeed. That’s inspiring to know how something so small can make such a big impact. I’d like to thank everyone who donated so generously to this project.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany
- Sowell Gray Robinson named to 2018 Best Law Firms
- Paralegal Kim Woodworth rejoins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Comp Camp 2017
- Dara Carmichael’s 6th Anniversary
- Rachel Hutchens joins Sowell Gray Robinson as associate
- Cheryl Matheny’s 18th Anniversary
- YLD Federal Court Mentoring Lunch, 9-18-17