Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Sowell Gray Robinson Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community. Gray is a practicing attorney and past president of the South Carolina Bar. She has been recognized by many groups for her […]
Sowell Gray is a sponsor of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia Bowl for Kids’ Sake, taking place this Saturday. The funds raised will support positive futures for children in the community, and will help them succeed in school and in life. Good luck to all the teams participating!
Sowell Gray attorneys had a great time tailgating with friends at the USC football game this weekend! Go Gamecocks!
Sowell Gray is proud to support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia by sponsoring the 2013 Bow Tie Run. The 5k run/walk is in honor of Dr. Andrew Sorensen, former President of the University of South Carolina. Dr. Sorensen was a proud advocate of Big Brothers Big Sisters, giving his time and resources to […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC has been named a Pro Bono Law Firm of the Year by the South Carolina Bar. The firm received the award in recognition of its commitment to providing free legal advice and representation to people who cannot afford to hire a lawyer.
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory
- Jasmine Smith receives President’s Award from South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars