Sowell Gray is a sponsor of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia Bowl for Kids’ Sake, taking place this Saturday. The funds raised will support positive futures for children in the community, and will help them succeed in school and in life. Good luck to all the teams participating!
Sowell Gray attorneys had a great time tailgating with friends at the USC football game this weekend! Go Gamecocks!
Sowell Gray is proud to support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia by sponsoring the 2013 Bow Tie Run. The 5k run/walk is in honor of Dr. Andrew Sorensen, former President of the University of South Carolina. Dr. Sorensen was a proud advocate of Big Brothers Big Sisters, giving his time and resources to […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC has been named a Pro Bono Law Firm of the Year by the South Carolina Bar. The firm received the award in recognition of its commitment to providing free legal advice and representation to people who cannot afford to hire a lawyer.
COLUMBIA – Bob Horner, with Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, has been elected to the Board of Directors of Town Theatre/Columbia Stage Society. In its 92nd season, Town Theatre is America’s oldest continuously operating community theater. It offers Columbia actors a chance to work with professionals, while providing Columbia audiences with the opportunity to enjoy […]
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms
- Gibbs Leaphart, Jr. named member of Sowell Gray Robinson
- Providing toys and books to Happy Wheels
- Sowell Gray and Robinson McFadden Merge
- Tips From a Former Law Clerk: How to Write Persuasively Without Coming Unhinged