Bess DuRant has joined Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte as an associate.
A 2009 cum laude graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law, DuRant was a member of the Editorial Board for the South Carolina Law Review and had an article published in the review. She also was a member of Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity. DuRant holds a bachelor’s degree in politics with special attainment in commerce from Washington and Lee University. She graduated cum laude in 2002.
DuRant is a member of the American Bar Association and the Richland County Bar Association. She has been admitted to the South Carolina Bar.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory