Bess DuRant has joined Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte as an associate.
A 2009 cum laude graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law, DuRant was a member of the Editorial Board for the South Carolina Law Review and had an article published in the review. She also was a member of Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity. DuRant holds a bachelor’s degree in politics with special attainment in commerce from Washington and Lee University. She graduated cum laude in 2002.
DuRant is a member of the American Bar Association and the Richland County Bar Association. She has been admitted to the South Carolina Bar.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms
- Gibbs Leaphart, Jr. named member of Sowell Gray Robinson
- Providing toys and books to Happy Wheels
- Sowell Gray and Robinson McFadden Merge