COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray attorney Ben Gooding has been elected to the board of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia.
“To be part of an organization that changes the lives of children facing adversity is an honor,” said Gooding. “These children will be our future leaders and I can’t think of a better way to serve my community.”
Ben focuses his practice at Sowell Gray on business litigation, appellate advocacy, and professional negligence. His undergraduate studies in business and finance from the University of Georgia provide Ben with the necessary background to understand the functions, operations and complexities of the businesses he represents.
About BBBSGC: The mission of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia “is to help children reach their potential through one-to-one relationships with mentors that have a measurable impact on youth.” To get involved or learn more, please visit www.bbbsgc.org.
Celebrating 20 Years
Sowell Gray is proud to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. Since day one, leadership, accomplishment and service have kept us growing strong. We plan to mark this important milestone with a yearlong celebration of giving back to our community. Learn More
- Meritas Board Meeting in Germany
- Sowell Gray Robinson named to 2018 Best Law Firms
- Paralegal Kim Woodworth rejoins Sowell Gray Robinson
- Comp Camp 2017
- Dara Carmichael’s 6th Anniversary
- Rachel Hutchens joins Sowell Gray Robinson as associate
- Cheryl Matheny’s 18th Anniversary
- YLD Federal Court Mentoring Lunch, 9-18-17