COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray attorney Ben Gooding has been elected to the board of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia.
“To be part of an organization that changes the lives of children facing adversity is an honor,” said Gooding. “These children will be our future leaders and I can’t think of a better way to serve my community.”
Ben focuses his practice at Sowell Gray on business litigation, appellate advocacy, and professional negligence. His undergraduate studies in business and finance from the University of Georgia provide Ben with the necessary background to understand the functions, operations and complexities of the businesses he represents.
About BBBSGC: The mission of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia “is to help children reach their potential through one-to-one relationships with mentors that have a measurable impact on youth.” To get involved or learn more, please visit www.bbbsgc.org.
Celebrating 20 Years
Sowell Gray is proud to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. Since day one, leadership, accomplishment and service have kept us growing strong. We plan to mark this important milestone with a yearlong celebration of giving back to our community. Learn More
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory
- Jasmine Smith receives President’s Award from South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Gone, But (Hopefully) Not Forgotten: Rule 1.9(a) and an Attorney’s Duty to a Former Client
- Notice Of Appeal: Now What? Tips for Your First Time in a South Carolina Appellate Court
- Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA