20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Ben Gooding
Back to school back pack drive
Why did you choose this project?
I wanted to do something to give back to tomorrow’s future leaders in our community. Helping these children in need get the school supplies will help us all. The SC Bar Young Lawyers Division, in conjunction with the Cooperative Ministry, collected backpacks and other school supplies during its annual Back-to-School Backpack and School Supply Drive. Sowell Gray served as a drop off point in the Midlands. It was a privilege for me to be a part of this effort and to make a difference in our community.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory