P (803) 231-7834
F (803) 231-7863
P (803) 231-7834
F (803) 231-7863
Tina graduated from the College of Charleston and the University of North Carolina School of Law at Chapel Hill. She is Immediate Past President of the John Belton O'Neall American Inn of Court.
- South Carolina Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- College of Charleston, B.A. in English, Honors College Graduate, 1996
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, J.D., 2003
- American Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- The Honorable Jean Hoefer Toal, Chief Justice of the South Carolina Supreme Court (2003-2005)
- The Honorable Joseph F. Anderson, Jr., United States District Court for the District of South Carolina (April-July 2010)
- Adjunct Professor, University of South Carolina School of Law (taught legal writing 2004-2005)
- Panelist (with Alana Odom Williams and Suzanne Graham Grigg), “So You Want to Be a Partner?,” South Carolina Women Lawyer’s Association, Columbia (Mar. 2014).
- Presenter, “Ten Tips for Persuasive Legal Writing,” South Carolina Bar Convention, Kiawah (Jan. 2014).
- Panelist (with Judge Michelle Childs and Cal Watson), “Discovery in the World of Social Media,” Hide and Seek: A Practitioner’s Guide to Ethical and Effective Discovery Practices, Sowell Gray CLE Series, Columbia (Jan. 2014).
- Panelist (with John S. Nichols), “Transitioning into the Private Practice of Law,” presented to the law clerks and staff attorneys of the South Carolina Supreme Court and the South Carolina Court of Appeals, Columbia (Dec. 2013).
- Panelist (with Norah Rogers), “Pro Bono Administrators,” South Carolina Pro Bono Summit, Columbia (Oct. 2013).
- Panelist (with Bobby Stepp and Grady Beard) and Moderator (for panel including Chief Justice Jean Hoefer Toal, Judge John Geathers, and Judge Aphrodite Konduros), Keep Calm and Appeal On: Appellate Practice in South Carolina, Sowell Gray CLE Series (Jan. 2013).
- Panelist (with Sue Berkowitz, Thomas L. Bruce, and Patricia Morrison), “In the Trenches,” South Carolina Pro Bono Summit, Columbia (Oct. 2012).
- Presenter, “How to Succeed in a Mid-Size Firm,” Bridge the Gap, South Carolina Bar (Aug. 2012).
- Presenter, “Writing Matters: Simple Ways to Make Your Written Work Better,” South Carolina Bar Convention, Columbia (Jan. 2012).
- Moderator (for panel including Elizabeth Van Doren Gray and Cal Watson), “Avoiding Legal Malpractice Claims,” Legal Ethics and Professional Liability: New Tactics for Small Firms and Solo Practitioners, Sowell Gray CLE Series (Jan. 2011).
- Co-Author (with Elizabeth Van Doren Gray), “Who Can Stay and Who Must Go: The Tension Between Witness Sequestration and the Right of Crime Victims to Be Present,” 21 S.C. Law. 38 (Mar. 2010).
- Presenter, “Freedom of Information Act,” Government Law Section, South Carolina Bar, Columbia (June 2008).
- Immediate Past President, John Belton O’Neall American Inn of Court
- Secretary, South Carolina Bar, Section on Trial and Appellate Advocacy
- Leadership in Law, South Carolina Lawyers Weekly (2015)
- 20 Under 40, The State Newspaper (2012)
- South Carolina “Super Lawyer” Rising Star, Business Litigation (2012- 2014)
- Immediate Past Chair, Board of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia
- Member, Advisory Board for the Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough Center on Professionalism
- Shandon Neighborhood Council (Member 2008-2013; President 2010-2012)