COLUMBIA, SC — Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce attorneys Alexis Lindsay and Michael Montgomery have been highlighted as Rising Stars in the 2016 edition of South Carolina Super Lawyers®. The annual publication is distributed to attorneys and law schools across the United States, reaching more than 13 million readers annually. […]
Michael Montgomery, an attorney with Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC since 2008, has become the firm’s newest member. “Michael’s knowledge, capabilities and commitment to his profession make him an asset, both to our firm and to the legal community,” said managing member Cal Watson. “We are extremely pleased to elect him as a member […]
By Michael Montgomery As a young lawyer who has been practicing for almost six years, I have been lucky to have taken a number of depositions. I am by no means an expert, but I have learned some things, often the hard way, that make it easier to sit comfortably across the table from a […]
Congratulations to Sowell Gray associates Alexis Lindsay and Michael Montgomery for their involvement in the John Belton O’Neall American Inn of Court. Alexis Lindsay was elected secretary and Michael Montgomery will continue his role as social media chair!
Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce six members have been honored by 2013 South Carolina Super Lawyers®. Betsy Gray is listed among the state’s Top 10 business litigators. Biff Sowell, Bobby Stepp, Becky Laffitte, Cal Watson and Monty Todd also are listed in the annual publication.
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms
- Gibbs Leaphart, Jr. named member of Sowell Gray Robinson
- Providing toys and books to Happy Wheels
- Sowell Gray and Robinson McFadden Merge
- Tips From a Former Law Clerk: How to Write Persuasively Without Coming Unhinged