Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray Robinson is pleased to announce that nine of its lawyers have been named 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers ®, and three additional lawyers were selected as 2017 South Carolina “Rising Stars.” This is the tenth year that lawyers from Sowell Gray Robinson have appeared on the Super Lawyers list, and […]
COLUMBIA, SC — Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce attorneys Alexis Lindsay and Michael Montgomery have been highlighted as Rising Stars in the 2016 edition of South Carolina Super Lawyers®. The annual publication is distributed to attorneys and law schools across the United States, reaching more than 13 million readers annually. […]
Michael Montgomery, an attorney with Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC since 2008, has become the firm’s newest member. “Michael’s knowledge, capabilities and commitment to his profession make him an asset, both to our firm and to the legal community,” said managing member Cal Watson. “We are extremely pleased to elect him as a member […]
By Michael Montgomery As a young lawyer who has been practicing for almost six years, I have been lucky to have taken a number of depositions. I am by no means an expert, but I have learned some things, often the hard way, that make it easier to sit comfortably across the table from a […]
Congratulations to Sowell Gray associates Alexis Lindsay and Michael Montgomery for their involvement in the John Belton O’Neall American Inn of Court. Alexis Lindsay was elected secretary and Michael Montgomery will continue his role as social media chair!
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory