COLUMBIA, S.C. – Fourteen Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys will be recognized in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, one of the oldest peer-reviewed publications covering the legal profession. And one of them, Frank Ellerbe, will be honored as Lawyer of the Year in the category of Litigation – Environmental. Here are the […]
Columbia Business Monthly has named Betsy Gray to its 2017 Legal Elite of the Midlands. This recognition honors attorneys in the Midlands whom their peers consider outstanding in their practice area. Ms. Gray, a member at Sowell Gray Robinson law firm in Columbia, was named to the honor in the category of Business Litigation. This […]
Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Sowell Gray Robinson Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community. Gray is a practicing attorney and past president of the South Carolina Bar. She has been recognized by many groups for her […]
Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray Robinson is pleased to announce that nine of its lawyers have been named 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers ®, and three additional lawyers were selected as 2017 South Carolina “Rising Stars.” This is the tenth year that lawyers from Sowell Gray Robinson have appeared on the Super Lawyers list, and […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray Robinson Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is ranked among the nation’s best in general commercial litigation in the forthcoming 2017 edition of Chambers USA – America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. In addition, four of the firm’s members are recognized among the nation’s best in the same practice area. “We are proud […]
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory