Read Tina Cundari’s article, “Arbitrating a Case in the FINRA Forum,” in the November issue of SC Lawyer.
Sowell Gray Attorneys Listed in 2017 Edition of Best Lawyers in America, Three Named “Lawyer of the Year”
COLUMBIA, SC – Eight Sowell Gray attorneys are recognized in the just-released 2017 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, one of the oldest peer-reviewed publications covering the legal profession. The list includes three attorneys designated Lawyer of the Year in their practice areas. Grady Beard was honored as Workers Compensation Law Lawyer of the […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Tina Cundari has been elected to serve a four-year term on the College of Charleston Foundation Board. The Foundation promotes programs of education, research, student development, and faculty development for the College of Charleston. “As a graduate of the College of Charleston, I am honored to serve on the Foundation board,” said […]
Congratulations to Tina Cundari! Columbia Regional Business Report named Tina a 2016 Women to Watch Honoree.
Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce that Tina Cundari was named a 2016 Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year by the South Carolina Bar. The award was presented at the South Carolina House of Delegates meeting on Thursday, May 19, at the Bar Conference Center.
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms
- Gibbs Leaphart, Jr. named member of Sowell Gray Robinson
- Providing toys and books to Happy Wheels
- Sowell Gray and Robinson McFadden Merge
- Tips From a Former Law Clerk: How to Write Persuasively Without Coming Unhinged