COLUMBIA, S.C. – Fourteen Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys will be recognized in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, one of the oldest peer-reviewed publications covering the legal profession. And one of them, Frank Ellerbe, will be honored as Lawyer of the Year in the category of Litigation – Environmental. Here are the […]
Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray Robinson is pleased to announce that nine of its lawyers have been named 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers ®, and three additional lawyers were selected as 2017 South Carolina “Rising Stars.” This is the tenth year that lawyers from Sowell Gray Robinson have appeared on the Super Lawyers list, and […]
Read Tina Cundari’s article, “Arbitrating a Case in the FINRA Forum,” in the November issue of SC Lawyer.
Sowell Gray Attorneys Listed in 2017 Edition of Best Lawyers in America, Three Named “Lawyer of the Year”
COLUMBIA, SC – Eight Sowell Gray attorneys are recognized in the just-released 2017 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, one of the oldest peer-reviewed publications covering the legal profession. The list includes three attorneys designated Lawyer of the Year in their practice areas. Grady Beard was honored as Workers Compensation Law Lawyer of the […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Tina Cundari has been elected to serve a four-year term on the College of Charleston Foundation Board. The Foundation promotes programs of education, research, student development, and faculty development for the College of Charleston. “As a graduate of the College of Charleston, I am honored to serve on the Foundation board,” said […]
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory