Twelve Sowell Gray Robinson Lawyers Recognized as 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray Robinson is pleased to announce that nine of its lawyers have been named 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers ®, and three additional lawyers were selected as 2017 South Carolina “Rising Stars.” This is the tenth year that lawyers from Sowell Gray Robinson have appeared on the Super Lawyers list, and […]
COLUMBIA – Sowell Gray Robinson Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce Beth B. Richardson has been named an honoree for the 2017 South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Leadership in Law Awards. This award honors outstanding members of South Carolina’s legal community who work to better the legal profession through mentoring and involvement within their […]
20 Years Strong Service Project: Attorney Beth Richardson The Schoolhouse to Courthouse Keys Program for students at Eau Claire High School Why did you choose this project? It was an honor to sponsor a group of Eau Claire High School students for a tour of the Matthew J. Perry Federal Courthouse. I was able to organize this […]
Sowell Gray Attorney Beth Richardson elected to Central Carolina Community Foundation Board of Trustees
COLUMBIA, SC – Sowell Gray attorney Beth Richardson has been elected to the board of trustees of Central Carolina Community Foundation. The mission of Central Carolina Community Foundation is “to promote, facilitate, and increase philanthropy to create a sustainable impact within our community through responsible giving.” “The Foundation serves as a catalyst for philanthropy in […]
Earn CLE credit hours and hear first hand experience as Beth Richardson shares an insightful and practical overview of a “first timer’s trip to the Fourth Circuit in Richmond.” Click here to purchase from this CLE from the South Carolina Bar.
- New employee at Sowell Gray Robinson
- 14 Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers
- Partisan Gerrymandering Case of Gill v. Whitford set for Oral Argument
- Betsy Gray recognized by Columbia Business Monthly
- Partisan Gerrymandering – Analysis of Politically Drafted Plan Takes Center Stage
- Sowell Gray member Betsy Gray has been elected chair of the Board of Trustees for the Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community.
- Sowell Gray Robinson welcomes Meredith Ross as a new associate
- Chambers USA Names Sowell Gray Robinson Band 1 In 2017 Directory