20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Cal Watson
Why you chose this service project:
We wanted to partner with the SC Bar and support their commitment to promoting justice and educating the public through initiatives that foster trust. We are proud to be able to provide Pro Bono counseling to our fellow citizens in the community. The Ask-A-Lawyer Program coordinates volunteer lawyers for televised phone banks in an effort to assist the public with its legal questions. During this event on Monday, January 25th, the phone bank was aired on the WLTX evening news to encourage the public to call in with questions.
Members of our community were able to call in and discuss their questions with six Sowell Gray attorneys. During the event, the attorneys were able to counsel over 170 participants.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Sowell Gray Robinson attorney Ben Gooding elected to South Carolina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors
- Sowell Gray Robinson Attorney Beth Richardson Named Honoree for Leadership in Law Awards
- Sowell Gray Robinson and Members Recognized in 2017 Edition of Chambers USA
- Sowell Gray Robinson Joins Meritas, a Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms
- Gibbs Leaphart, Jr. named member of Sowell Gray Robinson
- Providing toys and books to Happy Wheels
- Sowell Gray and Robinson McFadden Merge
- Tips From a Former Law Clerk: How to Write Persuasively Without Coming Unhinged