Betsy Gray included in Super Lawyers’ new Top 25 list
Betsy Gray, a Sowell Gray member, has been selected as a 2012 Top 25 South Carolina Super Lawyer. This Top 25 list represents the South Carolina lawyers who received the highest point totals in the 2012 South Carolina Super Lawyers nomination, research, and blue ribbon review process.
Gray is recognized for her broad experience in business litigation. It’s the fifth consecutive year she has earned a Super Lawyer designation.
Betsy’s practice areas include: Professional Liability and Ethics; Probate and Estate Litigation; and Commerical Litigation and Business Dispute Resolution. She was also named a local litigation star in Benchmark: Litigation, a definitive guide to the country’s leading lawyers and firms as well as listed in The Best Lawyers in America® “Bet-the-Company Litigation and Commercial Litigation.”
About Super Lawyers:
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selection is based on nominations from peers, evaluation by an independent research department and a blue-ribbon review by attorneys in the same practice areas. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators.
About Sowell Gray:
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- A look inside the John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court
- Recent Supreme Court FOIA Rulings
- Workers’ Compensation: Kickball injury arose out of and in the course of employment
- Legal Malpractice: Withdrawal from the attorney-client relationship
- Sowell Gray accepts ALS ice bucket challenge
- Beth Richardson joins Sowell Gray as Of Counsel
- Ben Gooding joins Sowell Gray as an associate
- Watson “Lawyer of the Year,” 6 others also included in The Best Lawyers in America