Betsy Gray included in Super Lawyers’ new Top 25 list
Betsy Gray, a Sowell Gray member, has been selected as a 2012 Top 25 South Carolina Super Lawyer. This Top 25 list represents the South Carolina lawyers who received the highest point totals in the 2012 South Carolina Super Lawyers nomination, research, and blue ribbon review process.
Gray is recognized for her broad experience in business litigation. It’s the fifth consecutive year she has earned a Super Lawyer designation.
Betsy’s practice areas include: Professional Liability and Ethics; Probate and Estate Litigation; and Commerical Litigation and Business Dispute Resolution. She was also named a local litigation star in Benchmark: Litigation, a definitive guide to the country’s leading lawyers and firms as well as listed in The Best Lawyers in America® “Bet-the-Company Litigation and Commercial Litigation.”
About Super Lawyers:
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selection is based on nominations from peers, evaluation by an independent research department and a blue-ribbon review by attorneys in the same practice areas. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators.
About Sowell Gray:
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Cal Watson invited to join the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Sowell Gray Supports Efforts to Remove Confederate Flag
- Six Sowell Gray Members Selected To 2015 Super Lawyers List
- Sowell Gray’s Cal Watson named Lawyer of the Year by SC Lawyers Weekly
- Sowell Gray members Cundari and Watson honored at Leadership in Law awards
- Sowell Gray members recognized in 2015 edition of Chambers USA
- Lawyers serve as elected officials
- Betsy Gray honored with TWIN award for corporate achievement